Buscar este blog

domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

FUTURE ANNOUNCES NEW SINGLE ‘HONEST’


Fresh off the stage at PowerHouse in L.A., Rap-Up TV caught up with hip-hop’s most in-demand hitmaker, Future. While kicking it in his dressing room, the “Tapout” rapper discussed his upcoming album Future Hendrix.
“Expect some real classic music. Expect passion and just being able to express myself in a different way on every record. I’m just coming in different, unique ways to approach the track,” he said.
He also announced that his new single “Honest” will drop in the next 2-3 weeks. “It’s like a club uptempo record,” said Future. “Now’s my turn to give them something from me without the features. It’s me by myself. I don’t have a feature on this.”
He also discussed some of his recent collaborations with music’s hottest women including Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, and his own leading lady, Ciara.
Their duet, “Where You Go,” was originally set to appear on Future’s album, but Ciara wanted it for hers. So like a good boyfriend, he gave her the song. “She’s like, ‘I need this song. It just seems like it was just speaking to me. Give it to me, give it to me.’ I was like, ‘Man cool, you can have it.’”

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario