Buscar este blog

lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

BEHIND THE VIDEO: WALE F/ NICKI MINAJ & JUICY J – ‘CLAPPERS’


Last week she dropped the behind-the-scenes footage for Mario’s “Somebody Else” and Busta Rhymes’ “#Twerkit,” and now Nicki Minaj takes us behind the scenes of Wale’s video for “Clappers,” directed by Benny Boom. The head Barb rocks black hair and a busty white top and changes into a blonde wig while twerking in front of the camera.
“When we first met, you weren’t like a world-renowned superstar. So now I address you as such. You earned it,” Wale tells Nicki. “I know you doing me a favor by doing this song… I’m fuckin’ ecstatic you doin’ this video.”
They toast with Nicki’s Myx moscato beverage and Juicy J gives it his endorsement. “I like this. This is definitely delicious. I would smoke a blunt and drink this,” says the “Bandz” rapper.
Wale dances alongside Nicki and sings Aqua’s “Barbie Girl” to her, while Juicy and Nicki converse about cellulite.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario