Buscar este blog

domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

The Game - Till We Meet Again (R.I.P. Frogg)


Game decided to finally unload his feelings after losing a close friend earlier this year with the release of “Till We Meet Again (R.I.P. Frogg).”
On the record, Game unloads his feelings and admits he wants justice for Frogg.
“My n*gga dead in his grave and I can’t wear this chain no more it got me feeling like a slave,” Game raps, “So I gave it to his pops in his memory/Loading up the glock, taking shots of that Hennessy/Laying on this table getting tatted/Don’t worry about who did it ’cause we at ‘em/That’s on the block, I know you standing next to Pac throwing up the West Side, Polo to the socks/And I’m selfish ’cause I want you here/But you gone so there’s chronic smoke in the air/And you know Bad A** got a hot head, so it’s on til the motherf*cker drop dead/And even though it won’t bring you back/I’m sitting on Rosegrand just me and my strap watching as the cars pass…”
Game releases this new track titled “Till We Meet Again” in honor to his friend Michael ‘Frogg’ Reshard, who was shot and killed last month. Operation Kill Everything mixtape is on the way.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario